Sunday, July 11, 2010

GF at Coors Field


Hi All, summer time = baseball games. Here in Denver the Rockies play at Coors Field in downtown Denver. My boyfriend and I and a few friends headed out for a game this weekend. It was a great game with many home runs and big hits. I was also excited to go because Coors Field started having GF food last season. So I checked it out. They had a special cart with GF hot dogs, burgers and chicken. As well as cookies and beer. Even with it's own condiments (some were even organic). It's so great people are providing so much for our community! I didn't get anything from the cart... because I ate before I came and don't like GF beer.... But I'm sure it was good!

2 comments:

My Velvet Bumper said...

Wow! So many options! Maybe I'll just have to go GF ;)

Shann said...

Cute top :) That's amazing that they provide GF! I'll have to go and check out Safeco Field now for some!